"Impressum" according to German TMG §5, stated in German language:
Pfiz/Gauss Patentanwälte PartmbB
Tübinger Straße 26
70178 Stuttgart (Germany)
Telefon: +49 (0) 711-18 77 60
Telefax: +49 (0) 711- 18 77 65
Umsatzsteuer ID: DE 147641846
Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mit beschränkter Berufshaftung (PartG mbB):
Inhaltlich verantwortlich gemäß MDStV:
Dr. Thomas Pfiz und Dr. Nikolai Gauss
Berufshaftpflichtversicherung: Allianz AG
Die Patentanwälte sind Angehörige der Patentanwaltskammer, Tal 29, 80331 München.
Für die Ausübung der Tätigkeit der Patentanwälte gelten
- die Patentanwaltsordnung vom 07.09.1966 (BGBl. I 1966, S. 557, zuletzt geändert durch BGBl. I 2015, S. 2517)
- die Berufsordnung der Patentanwälte (Mitteilung der deutschen Patentanwälte, 2014, S. 53ff)
- der Code of Professional Conduct des epi (www.patentepi.com)
- die FICPI Standesregeln (http://www.ficpi.org/_/uploads/gonzo/Code-of-Professional-Conduct.pdf)
§ 1 Information concerning the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we wish to inform you about the collection of personal data by your use of our website. Personal data is any information relating to an identifiable individual or from which an individual can be identified, such as name & address, telephone & fax Nos., email address, or user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 Paragraph 7 EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) is Pfiz/Gauss Patentanwälte PartmbB, to be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) When you contact us by email the data you provide (your email address, name and possibly your telephone and/or fax number) is stored by us in order to provide our services to you. The data collected in this connection will be deleted by us as soon as the retention is no longer necessary, or its use will be limited if statutory retention terms exist.
(4) In the case we have to resort to third party vendors in order to provide some functions of our website, of if we would like to use your data for commecial purposes, we will inform you below in deatail concenring any such actions. We will inform you about the criteria of data retention at the same time.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- Access the personal data we hold
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold
- Request deletion of the personal data we hold
- Restrict processing of personal data
- Obtain and reuse the personal data that we hold
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When just visiting our site for information purposes, that is, when you do not transmit to us any other data, only the personal data provided by your browser is sent to our server. When you visit our our website, the following technically necessary data to display our website and to ensure stability and security are collected (Based on Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S.1 lit. f GDPR)
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP-status code
Transmitted data amount
Website which is making the request
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software
(2) Google Maps